Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Too long

Oh my. I started this blog over a month ago and I haven't. Made. One. Post. Very disappointed with myself!
I even started a post within the first week of stating this, but I didn't finish it. I have since forgotten what I was going to post!
Well, I'm going to start to change that. I have a friends birthday coming up and I'm going to help plan a little something. The best part?? I'm making the invitations!! Thankfully it's going to be a small girls night out. But since it's a girl I work with, I don't know all her friends. Plus, I would like to keep the plan somewhat of a surprise for her.
So I plan on blogging about how I made the invitations. I just realized I'm making a blog about a blog I plan to make... Lol. I guess that will keep me motivated.
Well, I'm off to look up ideas :)

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see the invitations you make! I'm throwing a baby shower this fall and I need all the inspiration I can get. Let me know when you post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My first comment :)
    I'm getting ready to post them now. The great thing about them is that they are great for any event!

    ReplyDelete